Hi, my name is Noel and I have a degree in Elementary Education and Early Childhood. I have taught for 15 years and love teaching children new skills. I enjoy teaching children who are having a hard time “getting it” and love it when their eyes light up because they learned a new task.I like to spend my spare time with my grandson, reading and working on math games we create. I also enjoy being outside and understand that children learn differently and need frequent breaks. Learning should b.
I am a certified special educator with ten years of experience in the school system. As the parent of a gifted child with a disability, I understand that no two students process information the same way. As a teacher in a socioeconomically challenged demographic, I understand that in order to reach ALL students, one must strive to truly know EACH student. While 80% of students may make progress with standard instructional delivery, I specialize not only in reaching the other 20% but also in h.
I taught in DC Public Schools, junior high and high school, from 2002 to 2005. In 2006, I became a tutor for a nationwide approved Supplemental Education Service (SES) Provider. I subsequently became the Manager in Baltimore and PG from 2008 to 2012. Students improved their composite grade level performance by 21% upon completing my program, and attitudes and self-esteem improved in 80% of the students we tutored under my management. 3,000 students successfully went through my program in 4 year.
I have teaching experience at the college level: assisting art and design students to develop their business writing skills. In my graduate communication studies, I also taught a few classes. After graduating with an undergraduate degree in history– I also took 12 education credits– I studied with a world-famous historian learning the basics of historiography. I have managed personnel in corporate, non-profit, and university marketing environments, and have an excellent record of mentoring sta.
Hello everyone! My name is Jimmy. I graduated Magna Cum Laude from Salisbury University in 2010. Since then I have been working with kids as a director for various childcare and camp services as well as a karate instructor. Working with kids is my passion. I sincerely believe that investing in our children is the surest way to a better future, and I strive to achieve that by being a leader and a role model.Education is of course an essential ingredient in producing impeccable members of s.
As a former college and university instructor, I emphasize reading comprehension, vocabulary, and detailed writing. Writing is an art as well as a method. Students will not do well on standardized tests unless they have a solid background in the use of the language. I have worked with students of all ages and backgrounds as a high school teacher, a community college and university instructor, and an adult education teacher. I also substitute at a few high schools in the Montgomery County area.
I am an experienced teacher with six years experience teaching algebra, pre-calculus, and calculus 1 in a classroom environment. My experiences also include four years helping students with their individual assignments in the Math Learning Center at Suffolk Community College in New York. Usually, students who came to the Learning for assistance passed their courses. Although my undergraduate degree and graduate degree are in engineering, I have over 36 credits in math. In addition, I have been t.
I earned my PhD in Mathematics with a focus on math education in 2009. I’ve taught various courses at the University level, in including many sections of math for elementary and middle schools teachers, as well as college geometry and other courses for high school teachers. I have tutored at all levels for the past 15 years, and can help with any type of mathematics or physics.My significant body of research in mathematics education, which includes grants from the National Science Foundati.
Hello, Students-Please allow a brief introduction:I have a very broad education and can help you accel at your studies in many subjects.I am a recent graduate of the Naturopathic Medical program at the National University of Health Sciences. I have a B.S. in civil engineering from Valparaiso University. I was consistently near the top 10% of my class.I am committed to helping others increase their knowledge of math and the sciences, especially at the elementary, high school, and early.
I have developed curriculum and conducted workshops and conferences for schools, churches, and unions, bothnationally and internationally. As an adjunct professor, I wrote curriculum, prepared exams, and made recommendations regarding the specific scope of study. As a doctor of ministry adviser for doctoral candidates I edited dissertations for structure, format, context, grammar, and punctuation. I taught life skills for youth with physical and mental challenges for four years. I improved writ.